Compiling on Windows, and a question of policy

John Payne john@sackheads.org
Mon Dec 2 16:43:18 UTC 2002

--On Monday, December 02, 2002 11:51:48 AM +0000 Paul Wright
<paul.wright@pobox.com> wrote:
> There are people out there who are willing to donate bandwidth and CPU
> time to provide DNS for various non-profit DNSBLs, such as the SBL or
> SPEWS.

I'm one of them (tho not for DNSBLs I disagree with like SPEWS or the ORBS
clones).  I also run a public DCC server.

Whilst I can not and would not speak for anyone else, if my DCC server
starts getting bogged down, I will just throw more hardware at it and open
some of my other servers for public use.