One other question

Dave Lugo dlugo@etherboy.com
Fri Nov 29 20:13:27 UTC 2002

On 29 Nov 2002, John R Levine wrote:

> It's supported in an odd way, trying to run DCC from inside itself.  I'd
> rather run it separately, either via milter or dccproc, then add a rule to
> spamassassin to look for the X-DCC line with the results.

I dunno - never looked as spamassasin ;)

How is DCC working for you?  Is it catching spam that would otherwise be
accepted?  As a test, several months ago at home I stopped all DNSbl lists
for my dlugo@etherboy.com account, and I see very little non-caught spam
that comes from IPs on any DNSbl.

Regards,

Dave