Checksums in headers; Checksums without querying DCCD

Peter Beckman beckman@purplecow.com
Tue Nov 26 15:37:29 UTC 2002

Is it possible with dccproc to add the checksums to the header as well as
the X-DCC counts?  The reason I ask is because I want to be able to grab
those checksums later on without having to query the server for counts and
the checksums.

Also, is it possible to use dccproc to get the checksums WITHOUT querying
the remote server on the status of those checksums?

Peter