question about the checksum mechanism of dcc

Tony L. Svanstrom tony@svanstrom.com
Sun Nov 17 20:24:15 UTC 2002

On Sun, 17 Nov 2002 the voices made Alexander Gruber write:

> well, i think i must correct  some things.
> there is only one email-account used for catching spam. and only mails
> that spamassassin doesn´t identify correctly and
> manually forwarded by the users to this account are reported. nothing
> else! so there is no autoreporting. only 100% by users identified
> spammails are reported.
> we want to provide a mechanism in our company to report spam that is not
> being identified by other ressources such as dcc, razor, heuristical
> scans etc.

 Oh, ok, well there's just something about this mailinglists that makes me put
my foot where it doesn't belong each and every time that I write to it. =)

	/Tony
--
# Per scientiam ad libertatem! // Through knowledge towards freedom! #
# Genom kunskap mot frihet! =*= (c) 1999-2002 tony@svanstrom.com =*= #

     perl -e'print$_{$_} for sort%_=`lynx -dump svanstrom.com/t`'