question about the checksum mechanism of dcc

Tony L. Svanstrom tony@svanstrom.com
Sun Nov 17 19:43:47 UTC 2002

On Sun, 17 Nov 2002 the voices made Vernon Schryver write:

>   - People using SpamAssassin to direct mail that their SA scoring
>    says is spam have surely installed SA, whether they direct that
>    spam to /dev/null, a mailbox, or a program such as `dccproc -t many`.
>
>   - I'm not sure what the other person is doing.

 The way I understod it he's going to add SA to the server, and autoreport
everything SA catches to DCC.

 My "problem" with that is that I don't think it's a good idea to autoreport
from one spamcatching solution to another, since that will just up the number
of false positives; so I guess my question is if there's an official policy
regarding reporting 'many' to DCC based on software like SA.

	/Tony
--
# Per scientiam ad libertatem! // Through knowledge towards freedom! #
# Genom kunskap mot frihet! =*= (c) 1999-2002 tony@svanstrom.com =*= #

     perl -e'print$_{$_} for sort%_=`lynx -dump svanstrom.com/t`'