DCCD 1036 comes to an end.

Adam Ierymenko api@xactcommerce.com
Fri Nov 8 20:53:22 UTC 2002

I was linked to this server and am one of the dcc-servers.net servers
(gypsy.xactcommerce.com).  I am presently only receiving one live feed
from dcc1.excel.net.  My other feed at mx.fluidtechnologies.com appears
to be down and seems to have been for a few days.  I should probably
have two feeds as part of the main DCC server MX list, so I should
probably have another one.