X-DCC-SEI-DCC-Metrics fot white list?

Valentin Chopov valentin@valcho.net
Tue Oct 29 13:45:12 UTC 2002

Is there a way to put a "X-DCC-SEI-DCC-Metrics" in the message header for
white listed messages with the additional mark that this is white listed.
The problem is that sometimes it's difficult to find if the message is
white listet or just the Milter didn't handle it (sendmail is configured
if the  milter fails to proceed the mail). BTW, this will be a good way
to check if the white lists are correct.
Thanks,
Val

==
Valentin S. Chopov, CCNP