map

Rice, MA Mark (6750) RiceMA@ISL-3Com.com
Wed Oct 23 16:27:56 UTC 2002

Are you saying that you have created your own map file?

If you've just installed dcc, you load a new map by:

# cdcc 'new map'
# cdcc 'add dcc.rhyolite.com'
# cdcc 'info'

The last command will give some output. One line of it should contain
something like "dcc.rhyolite.com,-     anon".

I trust this will help you.  If not, there are several here that can.
Don't feel apprehensive about newbie questions... this is the place for it.

- mark