(deleting mail)

Sun Oct 13 17:56:03 UTC 2002

> From: "spamassasin" <spamassassin@fastmail.gr>

> I have the following configuration for my system. I run DCC through
> spamassassin. How I can delete a mail like Razor2 if a mail is found as spam
> from DCC?

> :0fw
> | spamassassin -D -p /usr/share/spamassassin/user_prefs
>
> :0
> {
> :0 B
> * ^SPAM: RAZOR2_CHECK
> /dev/null
> :0: E
> /var/spool/razor/spam
> }

That looks more like a procmail recipe than a SpamAssassin
configuration.  If my guess is right, please see the examples in
the dccproc man page in the DCC source from the tarball or
http://www.rhyolite.com/anti-spam/dcc/dcc-tree/dccproc.html#EXAMPLES

For example, if you added the following to the start of your .procmailrc
file, then all mail with total target counts higher 100 would be
dumped into /var/spool/dcc/spam:
	0 fW
	| /usr/local/bin/dccproc -ERw whiteclnt -ccmn,100
	:0 e
	{
	    EXITCODE=67
	    :0
	    /var/spool/xxx/spam
	}

You could instead insert this line at the start of your .procmailrc
file to get an X-DCC header added to incoming mail (or teach your
MTA about the DCC):
	0 f
	| /usr/local/bin/dccproc -ERw whiteclnt

Then you might use .procmailrc lines like this to discard ay mail
with a DCC count higher than 50 for any checksum:
    :0 H
    * ^X-DCC-.*-Metrics:.*=([0-9]*[5-9][0-9]|many)
    /var/spool/xxx/spam

You could use .procmailrc lines like this to discard ay mail
with a DCC count of "many" for any checksum:
    :0 H
    * ^X-DCC-.*-Metrics:.*many
    /var/spool/xxx/spam