why I like DCC but dislike dccproc -t many-rantings (and a few ideas)

Daniel V Klein dvk@lonewolf.com
Fri Oct 11 17:49:58 UTC 2002

I'm one of the ones who does #3 - if an email makes it through my filters that
is obviously spam (e.g., a 419 fraud mail, or "hi, my webcam is online", or
"brutal rape website"), I just shitcan it for the rest of the community by
manually reporting it as "many".

If anyone thinks this is wrong (including Tony!), please tell me.

-Dan