Getting an e-mail address ONTO spam lists

Adam Ierymenko api@xactcommerce.com
Mon Sep 30 22:42:21 UTC 2002

I tried this with one spamhole address.  Within *days* of
posting to usenet (with 'PLEASE DO NOT SPAM ME' in the body)
it started receiving spam.  Now it receives about 20 or 30
a day, mostly of the 'ADD INCHES TO YOUR COCK' variety.