Getting an e-mail address ONTO spam lists

Adam Ierymenko api@xactcommerce.com
Mon Sep 30 22:19:40 UTC 2002

Well, the point of spam bait is to attract the kind of spam that
is not solicited... like that kind that someone would send to an
address culled from usenet.  It probably would not be ethical to
sign up those addresses to legitimate mailing lists... but that's
not what I'm after.  I'm after getting them into the hands of
spammers, the more unscrupulous the better.  Usenet is a good
start.