Getting an e-mail address ONTO spam lists

Dave Lugo dlugo@etherboy.com
Mon Sep 30 22:31:10 UTC 2002

On Mon, 30 Sep 2002, Roy Hooper wrote:
> should quickly increase the amount of spam.  You'll also want to sign up
> with all sorts of service online.   I reccomend one account per "account"
> (site, newsgroup), so you can track what methods are most effective.

Isn't stuff you sign up for _solicited_?  I can possibly see spamtrapping
an address that's been traded umpteen times, but to solicit email and then
arbitrarily declare it spam seems dishonest.

Dave Lugo   dlugo@etherboy.com    LC Unit #260   TINLC