Error message

Rose, Bobby brose@med.wayne.edu
Mon Sep 30 16:03:10 UTC 2002

I updated to .14 from .13 but at the same time I split of my white list.
I was placing local whitelisted systems into the whitecommon, but that
since I noticed that the distro'd one had changed so I removed mine,
created another file and just added another include line.  Now I'm
seeing in the logged messages and error state messages in the sendmail
logs.

### end of message body ########################
size of whitelist /var/dcc/whiteclnt.dccw, 468988, is impossible

But if I move mine into whitecommon it's fine.  So is this tactic just
not possible?
-=Bobby