DCC clients changing Subject header survey

Craig Hughes craig@deersoft.com
Thu Sep 26 14:29:50 UTC 2002

SpamAssassin just prefixes the subject (with *****SPAM*****, or a
user-configurable string), and that seems to work for just about
everyone.  Pretty much all MUAs which provide any rules functionality
at all will allow you to search for a particular word or string within
the subject line, or at the very least beginning the subject line.