DCC clients changing Subject header survey

Bertha bertha@yetta.net
Thu Sep 26 11:56:49 UTC 2002

> I think dccproc needs an option to add some constant header
> instead of just the variable header it adds right now.  I do
> not know of *any* mail program off the top of my head that
> allows filtering of headers that contain wildcards, regexes,
> or any other kind of pattern matching.

Agent uses regular expressions in its filtering.  It's the only GUI mail
program I'm fairly familiar with, so I have no idea if this is common
(from your statements it seems it isn't).

-Bertha
--
"It's not like it's the end of the world.  Which is too bad, because
THAT I'm really good at."       -- Buffy Summers