bad DCC traffic from e-corp.net

Dave Lugo dlugo@etherboy.com
Mon Sep 2 15:05:01 UTC 2002

On Mon, 2 Sep 2002, Vernon Schryver wrote:

> Does anyone know anything about e-corp.net or
> Goodbytes Information Products Inc

Seeing as 'http://www.e-corp.net' results in:

 Forbidden

... it's a bit difficult to learn anything about e-corp.net/Goodbytes.
Some cursury dejagoo searches aren't encouraging.

> What countermeasures are appropriate?

Until e-corp.net at minimum responds, I'd think that a firewalling
that host would be an appropriate reponse.

Dave Lugo   dlugo@etherboy.com    LC Unit #260   TINLC