using "paying" clients

Thu Aug 15 06:20:33 UTC 2002

> From: Sean Rima <sean@tcob1.net>

> I am finally getting around to doing some more work with dcc and want to
> make my exim setup using a client id, but I cannot see howto tell
> dccproc to do ths, okay I know it is staring me in the face, but I have
> been upo since 4am chasing a mouse that my cat dropped :)

If "client id" refers to a DCC client-ID instead of something related to
exim, then note that the DCC client-ID, password, and hostname of
each DCC server available to a DCC client are configured in the
map file with the `cdcc` command.  A DCC server must be told about
client-IDs and server-IDs and the passwords for each in the ids file.