dccproc -V option gives broken pipe

Fri Jul 19 14:19:46 UTC 2002

> From: "Joeri Belis" <joeri.belis@nollekens.be>

> I replaced /usr/local/bin/dccproc by a symlink to /bin/cat and ran
> spamassassin again.

> This would suggest that it is run with the -V parameter. ...

There must be something different about your installation of
SpamAssassin.  Among the reasons why I think that some version of
SpamAssassin works dccproc is that some people report spam that
has been detected by SpamAsssassin using dccproc to SpamCop.
SpamAssassin adds a block of lines to the message that says why
SpamAssassin thinks a message is spam.  One such line is like this:

http://www.rhyolite.com/anti-spam/dcc/dcc-tree/dcc.html is 192.188.61.3; Tue, 16 Jul 2002 04:11:21 GMT

SpamCop decides that added line is a spam advertisement for Rhyolite
Software in the original message and sends complaints about spam.
(I don't think much of SpamCop.)

> I replaced the map file by
> cdcc "load map.txt"

> But cdcc stats still gives the same output.
> [root@linuxnol:~]#cdcc stats
> badly signed NOP response from dcc.dcc-servers.net (195.74.212.70,6277)

Is all of this happening on a single computer, including the building
of the DCC programs?  Did you compile cdcc and dccproc on another
machine and copy them to 151.201.243.129 or did you replace the
map file on another machine and copy it to 151.201.243.129?
If so, are both computers Intel systems running RedHat?