dccm, sendmail, and fetchmail.

darkmark darkmark@filament.org
Fri Jun 14 21:11:51 UTC 2002

OK, (thanks for all the suggestions btw), I figured it out.  Although I
had removed the "ok localhost" from the whiteclnt text file, I didn't
notice the "ok localhost" list in the whitecommon file, thus dccm didn't
care to process any fetchmail related mail, since it was delivered via
localhost.

Once I removed the second entry the X-DCC header started appearing in
fetchmail delivered mail.

On Fri, 14 Jun 2002, Matt Armstrong wrote:
> But it has grown into such an over flexible program that there is no
> telling how it is set up.  Hey "darkmark", you'll probably have to
> provide more details about your setup.

so, for fetchmail, a .fetchmailrc like the following will work as long as
you remove localhost from all the whitelists.

set invisible
set syslog
set spambounce
poll "xxxx.xxxx.xxxxx" protocol pop3 username "darkmark" password "xxxxxx"

---
darkmark at filament dot org
(!wired)?(coffee++):(wired);