dccm, sendmail, and fetchmail.

darkmark darkmark@filament.org
Wed Jun 12 20:10:04 UTC 2002

Hi,

I'm having a problem where I can't get dccm to process my fetchmail
delivered mail.  ie any mail delivered via fetchmail never sees milter for
some reason.  I'm suspicious that my accessdb feature allowing localhost
is somehow overriding the delivery to dccm, but I'm not entirely sure.
Can anyone help me set this up so I can bounce hits back through the mail
service that fetchmail is retrieving it from?

here's my relevant configuration:

bash-2.04$ cat .fetchmailrc
set invisible
set spambounce
poll xxx.xxxxxx.xxxx protocol pop3 username "darkmark" password "xxxxxxx"

bash-2.04$ cat freebsd.mc
divert(0)
VERSIONID(`$FreeBSD: src/etc/sendmail/freebsd.mc,v 1.10.2.11 2001/07/14
18:07:27 gshapiro Exp $')
OSTYPE(freebsd4)
DOMAIN(generic)

FEATURE(dcc)
FEATURE(access_db, `hash -o /etc/mail/access')
FEATURE(blacklist_recipients)
FEATURE(local_lmtp)
FEATURE(mailertable, `hash -o /etc/mail/mailertable')
FEATURE(relay_based_on_MX)
FEATURE(virtusertable, `hash -o /etc/mail/virtusertable')

bash-2.04$ cat /etc/mail/access

#
# $FreeBSD: src/etc/mail/access.sample,v 1.1.2.2 2000/11/03 07:23:50 dirk
Exp $
# Mail relay access control list.  Default is to reject mail unless the
# destination is local, or listed in /etc/mail/local-host-names
127.0.0.1                       RELAY
localhost                       RELAY
localhost.localdomain           RELAY

--