Does dccm have a memory leak?

Wed Jun 5 20:19:23 UTC 2002

> From: Gary Mills <mills@cc.UManitoba.CA>

> Is this a memory leak?

It sounds like it, although I don't know of any.
There are instances of dccm that I suspect have been running since
February, but they are not exactly current.

Building with `setenv DBGFLAGS -g` `setenv DBGFLAGS -g -DDEBUG_HEAP`,
using `kill -11` to generate a core-file, and then looking to see
what the data is might be useful.

It might not be a memory leak but `dccm -y` or sendmail.cf load
limits too high for the system.  Every concurrent sendmail job
requires its own dccm thread and data structure.