version 1.1.1 of the DCC

Tue May 14 14:25:52 UTC 2002

> From: "Mark Motley" <mark@motleynet.com>

> So just to clarify, -a IGNORE without a -W will still report checksums
> and still put the X-DCC header line, and will not reject email.  Is this
> correct?  ...

Yes, that is (I hope)) correct for both 1.1.1. and 1.1.2.

With either -a IGNORE or without thresholds (DCCM_REJECT_AT empty),
dccm will report checksums, add X-DCC header lines, and not reject
any mail except that rejected by the sendmail access database.
The difference is that to get good "bulk" strings in X-DCC header
lines, you need thresholds.