DCCM 1.1.0 - no X-DCC header?

Mark Motley mark@motleynet.com
Mon May 13 19:09:57 UTC 2002

I've upgraded both my servers to DCC 1.1.0 and am having some strange results.

I get no X-DCC header installed on emails flowing through one of the servers, while the other one seems to be working just fine.

The only difference is that I'm using a -W to whitelist by default on the one that does NOT work properly (i.e. no X-DCC header).  I plan to rely on Outlook filtering rules and not a reject at the SMTP level at this point... I was excited to upgrade to 1.1.0 because Vernon added the "bulk" word in the header (BTW thanks Vernon!)

I haven't changed anything else in the config on either box.  Any ideas?  Anybody else experience this with 1.1.0?

- MBM