Addition to a white list

Fri Apr 19 21:14:28 UTC 2002

> From: Tim Wicinski <tim@meer.net>

> This is the DCC rejection of an AOL confirmation message for AOL IM.
> It's bulky all right, but it's sadly not spam. It's needed so the person
> who requires the urge to chat can reply to the message to be ok'ed.
>
> I was going to add a whitecommon line:
>
> ok	env_From	newman.oscar.aol.com
>
> That should do the trick?

No, because you'll almost certainly never see an envelope Mail_From value
of newman.oscar.aol.com.  You'll instead see the long junk.

If the long junk is unique for every message, you'll have to white-list
the source in some other way, such as by the IP address.

Why do you need to white list this stuff?  Are the bodies all the same?
If so, how about white listing the body or bodies with something like
  ok 	body	2e897758 756e4bb2 83103e03 138e43f7