what don't I understand about whiteclnt?

Wed Apr 17 02:05:36 UTC 2002

> From: "Brian J. Murrell" <2c9b286e58ba02903b843c26aeb4c4a4@interlinx.bc.ca>

> I am still getting/sending checksums on the following e-mails that
> land in my inbox:
>
>   Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 16:00:16 -0400
>   From: root <root@interlinx.bc.ca>
>   To: root@linux.interlinx.bc.ca
>   Subject: foobar
>   	Message-ID=3D0 Received=3D0 Body=3D1 Fuz1=3D1 Fuz2=3D1
>
> I have the following in my whiteclnt file which I thought would
> prevent the DCC processing of them:
>
> ok2    From    root@interlinx.bc.ca
>        To      root@linux.interlinx.bc.ca
>
> Any ideas why it's not working?

 - there is no DCC checksum for header To values, and so should be an
  error message in the system log complaining about the invalid
  checksum type of "To"

 - the From header checksum value "root@interlinx.bc.ca" does not match
  the From header value in the message of "root <root@interlinx.bc.ca>"
  See the FAQ entry for "Why is dccproc is ignoring env_from white
  list entries?" in your copy of the source or at
  http://www.rhyolite.com/anti-spam/dcc/dcc-tree/FAQ.html#whitelist6