Courier and DCC

Wed Apr 10 02:30:09 UTC 2002

> From: Brandon Long <blong@fiction.net>

> > What is the main purpose of the alternate version?
>
> We've got a program that is injecting messages into our system out of a
> maildir.  The mda program places the files in the maildir.  This was
> just the easiest way to put dcc in the middle of that process.

I guess the reason I asked was not clear.  It is that if a useful
feature doesn't affect my various peculiar sensibilities, I might be
interested in adding it to the product.

My summary of what I understood doesn't meet that test.  However, it
wouldn't take much to convince me that dccproc to unlink() the -o file
when it excedes a spam threshold.  Would that be useful?