How do I whitelist this notice from HP?

Gary Mills mills@cc.UManitoba.CA
Wed Apr 3 17:11:52 UTC 2002

This message would have been rejected by dccm if I had been running
it with rejection enabled.  The envelope sender is
`Hewlett-Packard.67d9j11n.fk@hpccm.p0.com'.  The SMTP peer is
`c1m07.postdirect.com'.  Both of those look variable to me.
Is is possible to whitelist such messages?

----- Forwarded message from Hewlett-Packard <Hewlett-Packard.67d9j11n.fk@hpccm.p0.com> -----

HEWLETT-PACKARD/LONGWELL

SAFETY RECALL NOTICE

Due to the nature of this safety recall we are contacting all
registered customers.

In cooperation with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
(CPSC), Longwell Electronics is recalling AC power cords shipped
with certain inkjet printers manufactured by Hewlett-Packard
Company. Our records show you may have one of the affected cords.

PROBLEM: The plug that connects the power cord to the printer
may crack, exposing live electrical contacts and presenting a
hazard for electric shock or electrocution.

PRODUCT: The recall is isolated to Longwell "LS-7C" gray two
prong power cords. The cords were shipped with certain HP Deskjet
and Photosmart printers in the U.S. and Canada from April 2001
through January 2002.

HOW TO DETERMINE IF YOUR CORD IS PART OF THE RECALL

Step #1: Do you have one of the following printers?

* DeskJet 800 series, 900 series
* Photosmart 1000 series, 1100 series, 1200 series, 1300 series

Step #2: Is your cord gray?

* If your power cord is black it is not affected by this recall.
If your cord is gray proceed to step 3.

Step #3: Identify & Inspect the power cord.

* Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet or power source.
(Do not unplug the cord where it connects to the back of the
printer).

* Once the power cord has been disconnected from all power
sources, check between the prongs of the plug and verify if the
name "Longwell" is molded or printed on the cord.

* If your power cord has "Longwell" on the plug, your cord is
affected by this recall.

WHAT TO DO:

If your cord has Longwell on the plug, stop using it immediately
and contact HP for a free replacement power cord.

Contact Hewlett Packard
http://p01.com/u.d?gkTM1uqI1VnLvy=20
or at:
1-877-917-4378 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

message.

----- End forwarded message -----