How to use spam traps with DCC?

Gary Mills mills@cc.UManitoba.CA
Wed Mar 27 23:33:01 UTC 2002

I have a number of `spam trap' e-mail addresses that feed mail into a
perl script.  This script analyzes Received headers and sends an official
complaint to the originator's ISP.  I'd like to retain this functionality,
but also report the mail as bulk to DCC.  How do I do this?

I tried defining them as `many env_to' in the whiteclnt file, but dccm
rejected the mail with the message `rejected by UofM DCC'.  This happened
in spite of running DCC in log-only mode!

I changed it to `ok env_to', which allowed the mail to be delivered to
the perl script, but I assume it's no longer reported to DCC.

I'd like the mail to be delivered but also reported to DCC as bulk.
Is this possible?