Unable to get counts for IP,env_from cksums when using ALL in DCCM_CKSUMS

Yusuf Goolamabbas yusufg@outblaze.com
Fri Mar 1 06:26:30 UTC 2002

Hi, I am using dcc 1.0.47 alongwith sendmail (8.12.2) in milter mode. At
present, I am just logging everything which exceeds my threshold
I have the following set in /var/dcc/dcc_conf

DCCM_LOG_AT=20
DCCM_CKSUMS=ALL

However, when I log at a file in the logdir, I only see checksums of
Body,Fuz1 and Fuz2 reported in X-DCC-Brand-Metrics line. Did I miss
anything ?

Also, man times I have observed transient msg.* files in the logdir (ie)
for a brief moment you see it and then the file goes away. Under what
circumstances would this occur ?
--
Yusuf Goolamabbas
yusufg@outblaze.com