Whitelist format query

Mon Feb 4 05:40:22 UTC 2002

> From: That Funky Chick <bertha@yetta.net>

> I'm looking for clarification on the useage of from_env and from_to in the
> whitelist.  Specifically, I'm subscribed to one of those mailing lists
> that's configured to show the from: as the sender's address instead of the
> list's address, and I'm trying to figure out how to let DCC know this is,
> in fact, a mailing list.

Do both the envelope and header from values point to the author or just
the header from: value?

I hope realsoonnow to release a version that allows additional headers
to be white listed.  That would solve the problem for white lists
that have some constant header of their own.

Until then, it might be possible to white-list the IP address of
the source of the mailing list.