Warning: New user

Phil White phil@radagast.itmagic.ltd.uk
Wed Jan 30 20:24:35 UTC 2002

Well, after a couple of weeks playing around with this in a closed
environment, I have now installed dccd on a publically accesable site.

Therefore, I would like to send my apologies to one and all if I make a
complete nads-up of this and someone gets some strange entries in their
log-files! I am trying hard to try to understand how I should arrange to get
this to work properly & co-operatively.

Due to new install, the dcc-Metric is likely to be not worth much. I have not
set up white-lists yet. However, for what it is worth, anyone is welcome to
look at it.

No doubt you will all be hearing from me rather a lot in the next few weeks.
I am finding the docs rather unintuitive, so I will be trying to test this as
well as I can, and release a set of setup and configuration guides when
co-run with the Exim MTA (it works). There is, after all, no better way to
learn a subject than by trying to teach it!

Best regards,

-- Phil

dccd 	radagast.itmagic.ltd.uk, 194.203.96.253
	Server-ID 32767