mailing lists

John Payne john@sackheads.org
Sun Jan 27 02:39:26 UTC 2002

On Sat, Jan 26, 2002 at 07:34:13PM -0700, Vernon Schryver wrote:
> > From: John Payne <john@sackheads.org>
>
> > Nope, the From: is the person sending the mail.
>
> oh, well.

> ] At least one of them has List-ID, etc...
>
> So would this work?:
>
>   1. "-a List-ID -a X-vendor-foozle" add to a list of headers
>
>   2. add client whitelist syntax like
>
>      ok   adhoc   jokespam
>           adhoc   acme mta
>
>    to white-list any message with either a List-ID: or X-Vender-foozle:
>    header each containing either "jokespam" or "acme mta"
>
> (minor details like the arg letter "-a" and tag "adhoc" to be fixed)

Yes, that would work.  I also like making use of the List-Id tag :)

BTW - i noticed for somereason that From: john@sackheads.org has been
added to the shared DCC pool as "many"... I sent you some postfix stuff
during the week, and you haven't been as responsive as normal, so I was
wondering if I'm being dropped by your MTA :)

--
John Payne      http://sackheads.org/jpayne/    john@sackheads.org
http://sackheads.org/uce/                     Fax: +44 870 0547954