Duplicate body checksum...

Thu Jan 17 17:12:43 UTC 2002

> From: Chris Shenton <chris@Shenton.Org>

> > >     ... | dccproc -w whiteclnt -c fuz1,MANY -c fuz2,MANY
> >
> > Yes.  and of course, the thresholds can differ.
> >
> > When the Fuz2 checksum seems sane, I'll change "CMN" to include
> > Fuz2 as well as "Body" and "Fuz1".
>
> Are these logical-OR'd or logical-AND'd together? I would think the OR
> would be preferable.  Does CMN do OR or AND?

As with dccm and its -t thresholds, dccproc reacts if any of the
thresholds are exceeded.  Both do "OR" for the same reason that
there are three body checksums; in case one of them misses.

The original plan and early code for the DCC involved some AND mechanisms,
but I was unable to figure out how to make them useful.