Duplicate body checksum...

Wed Jan 16 21:15:26 UTC 2002

> From: Chris Shenton <chris@Shenton.Org>

> In the man page at
> http://www.rhyolite.com/anti-spam/dcc/dcc-tree/dccproc.html
>
> the "-c type,hold" option is documented with
>
>     A common choice is -t CMN,25,50 to notice mail with common bodies
>     or Received headers
>
> Should this be "A common choice is -c ..."  (c, not t)? I don't
> understand why you have what appears to be two thold's.

fooey.  That's another mistake of mine.
To see how I made it, check -t for dccm and notice that dccproc
already had a -t and that logging doesn't make sense for dccproc

I hope logging doesn't make sense for dccproc.  Does it?

> Am I right in thinking I can use "-c fuz1,MANY"? Can I use multiple
> such tests, like
>
>     ... | dccproc -w whiteclnt -c fuz1,MANY -c fuz2,MANY

Yes.
and of course, the thresholds can differ.

When the Fuz2 checksum seems sane, I'll change "CMN" to include
Fuz2 as well as "Body" and "Fuz1".