server-ID path

John Payne john@sackheads.org
Wed Jan 16 19:36:31 UTC 2002

Is there any documentation on the server-ID path?  And is it
good/bad/indifferent if there are loops seen in the path?

Just out of curiousity I had a look at the paths I'm seeing,
and I see double digit counts of paths like 101<-1015<-101<-1016

Should we also be looking to exchange floods with as many people
as willing, or people we see lots of times in the path, or is it
better to have a couple of big exchangers and lots of leaf servers?

--
John Payne      http://sackheads.org/jpayne/    john@sackheads.org
http://sackheads.org/uce/                     Fax: +44 870 0547954