Duplicate body checksum...

Chris Shenton chris@Shenton.Org
Wed Jan 16 17:41:06 UTC 2002

Vernon Schryver <vjs@calcite.rhyolite.com> writes:

> I don't know about qmail, but there was a thread in this mailing list
> about qmail.  See http://www.rhyolite.com/pipermail/dcc/2002/000126.html

I wrote a little web page describing my config for using DCC with
qmail and the Emacs+Gnus MUA.

http://chris.shenton.org/sysadm/antispam/dcc-qmail-gnus.html

It's quick-n-dirty but will get you going.

processing and forwarding mail back to myself would cause loops, but
that's not the case with qmail's separate processing of "extension
addresses". See that web page above for info.

I hope this helps.

PS: DCC wizards, if I've mis-characterized or bungled the description
    of DCC please let me know so I can clarify it. Thanks.