Duplicate body checksum...

dcc@kstone.win.net dcc@kstone.win.net
Wed Jan 16 16:42:56 UTC 2002

I'm running the previous release, as I havn't seen fit to upgrade yet, but
as I mentioned I'm running a hacked up dccproc and qmail-qfilter to
provide SMTP level DCC checking of the body/fuz1/subject checksums, as
those are useful to me.
Here is a script I'm using to force any body checksums and fuz1 checksums
that have a count higher then 300 to many.

**SHELL SCRIPT**
#!/bin/sh
/var/dcc/libexec/dblist -v | awk -f /var/qmail/control/awkscr | grep -v \
\* | sort | sort | uniq | /var/dcc/libexec/dccsight -t many
**END SCRIPT**

This script iterates on every value in dblist -v that's not expired(I
think that what the * at the beginning means).  On every value from the
output of dblist -v, I push to an awk script, for those that are unclear
says, if column #2 is greater then 300 and column one is equal to Body or
Fuz1, print a line that is formated to be fed into
/var/dcc/libexec/dccsight.

** /var/qmail/control/awkscr used above **
# This is an awk script for processing dblist -v's output to hardcode
many's
$2  > 300 && $1 ~ "Body" || $1 ~ "Fuz1" {print $1 " " $3 " " $4 " " $5 " " $6}
** End Awk script **

When this runs, I get "duplicate Body checksum; fatal error"...

What's that all about?  I'd look for myself, but I don't feel like digging
into source code right now.  I'm kinda busy with other projects.

Kyle Stone
kstone@win.net