FSCKed drives..

Wed Jan 16 16:37:53 UTC 2002

> From: <dcc@kstone.win.net>

> I think /var/dcc/libexec/dbclean -RS is what you're looking for.

That's exactly right.

>                                                                   Check
> the dbclean.html in the directory where you extracted the source.

`man dbclean` should also work.
Please let me know if `man dbclean` does not work, possibly after
setting MANPATH to include /usr/local/bin or using `man -m`
or `man -F` on older versions of Solaris such as SunOS 5.7.

> Or if you server will run you can clean it live with
> /var/dcc/libexec/dbclean -R -i <yourserveridhere>
> But that takes much longer from what I understand...

If dccd can run, then `dbclean -R` should not be needed or used.

If you are receiving floods of checksums from other systems, you might
instead delete the database and create it empty with `dbclean -SN`
and then let your peers refill it.