version 1.0.43 of the DCC source

Tue Jan 15 21:47:10 UTC 2002

> From: "Mark Motley" <mark@motleynet.com>

> Is it correct to assume that adding the -DDCC_RPT_SUBJECT to
> CFLAGS turns on the Fuz2 checksums?

No, my words in the CHANGES file were nonsense.  -DDCC_RPT_SUBJECT
would restore Subject checksums.  Fuz2 checksums are always computed
and reported by dccm and dccproc.  To reject mail based on Fuz2 checksums
in 1.0.43, set DCCM_XTRA_CKSUMS to "fuz2" in /var/dcc/dcc_conf.

I'm rejecting based on Fuz2 checksums, but the main thing I hope to
do is watch for false negatives, especially when the Fuz1 checksum
misses spam.