rejecting on Subject: ?

Francois Baligant francois@be.wanadoo.com
Tue Jan 8 20:05:22 UTC 2002

	Ok, I didn't setup DCCM_CKSUMS nor DCCM_XTRA_CKSUMS
	so Im rejecting because of Fuz1=many.

	From what I can read in the source, the decoded
	body of the email is 'compressed' (remove punctations, spaces)
	and then a checksum is calculated.

	Won't all empty messages produce the same checksum
	and so push it until it reaches 'many' ?

	Im right or is the calculation different ?

	regards,
	Francois
--

Francois Baligant            _     Wanadoo Belgium NV/SA,
Network Operation Center    ( )       a subsidiary of France Telecom

- "if you hold a unix shell to your ear, do you hear the c?"