DCC and Postfix

Michael Ghens michael@spconnect.com
Wed Dec 19 21:59:10 UTC 2001

In the system procmail, /etc/procmailrc put:

:0 fw
| /usr/local/bin/dccproc -w whiteclnt

SUBJ=`formail -zx Subject:`   # extract the subject
:0fw
* ^X-DCC-.*(Fuz1|Body)=[0-9]*[5-9][0-9]
* !  Subject:.*\[DCC SPAM\]
* !  Subject:.Re: *
| formail -I "Subject: [DCC SPAM] $SUBJ"

:0fw
* ^X-DCC-.*(Fuz1|Body)=many
* !  Subject:.*\[DCC SPAM\]
* !  Subject:.Re: *
| formail -I "Subject: [DCC SPAM] $SUBJ"

This will run all local mail through dcc. If it is 50 or above, it will
change the subject to [DCC SPAM] some subject.

You can change the | formail to /dev/null if you want to.