DCC and Postfix

Dave Lugo dlugo@etherboy.com
Wed Dec 19 21:12:24 UTC 2001

On Wed, 19 Dec 2001, Roger Weiss wrote:

> I am running a Linix server running postfix to filter spam for several
> domains before forwarding the mail to our internal mail server.
>
> Has anyone got dccproc to work with postfix?
>
> If so would you share how you did it?
> I would like to set up a DCC server and test this locally.

I have a rather crude[1] script that I use as a 'shim' between obtuse's
smtpd and sendmail.  You may be able to adapt it to your needs.  Let me
know if you'd like a copy.

Regards,

Dave

[1] it's ugly, but in a low volume enviroment, it works for me.

Dave Lugo   dlugo@etherboy.com    LC Unit #260   TINLC