FEATURE(dccdnsbl)

Wed Nov 7 17:55:21 UTC 2001

Does FEATURE(dccdnsbl) work again with that fix to the current file?

I've found that MAPS seems to have turned off access to the RSS by
all non-subscribers, so I can't readily test with their blacklist.
I tried using Russ Nelson's RSS tester at nelson-rss-test@crynwr.com,
but no blocking happens.  `nslookup 70.178.203.192.relays.mail-abuse.org`
says Non-existent domain from my systems, but not from
west1.mail-abuse.org.

I could fiddle around to create my own DNS blacklist and then test
it from a listed host, but it would be a lot less work if someone
else has already tested it.

Has anyone tried FEATURE(dccdnsbl) with any of the many non-MAPS
DNS blacklists?